Phase II Provenance Commercial 2021
In the late winter of 2021, Provenance Development broke ground on Building 1 of Phase II of the Provenance Commercial Village Center. Retail, Office, Medical and Restaurants are all a good fit for these mixed used spaces.
Adjacent Windrush Village Phase I tenants include Red River Bank, United States Post Office, Edward Jones Financial, Frank’s Louisiana Kitchen, El Cabo Verde, Windrush Grill, and Ochsner Health System | LSU Health Shreveport Internal Medicine & Pediatrics.
Active area development includes numerous new retail establishments, new K-8 School, Montessori School, and The Grove at Garrett Farm gated community (182 lots) less than a mile away.
For leasing information,
please contact Vintage Realty at
318-222-2244 and ask for agents
Hilary Bransford and Jason Brady.
Windrush Village Marketplace & Pecan Square:
Windrush Village Marketplace is the community stomping ground for residents of Provenance and our guests. The marketplace is currently home to banking and investment services, restaurants, and a post office. Our vision for this community center includes specialty food shops, spas, apparel, gift boutiques, pet shops, hardware stores, specialty furniture stores, jewelers, sports shops, galleries and stationery shops.
Come join the other successful businesses serving the high-income community! Windrush Grill, Frank’s Louisiana Kitchen and El Cabo Verde are busy gathering places for hungry patrons. Red River Bank’s beautiful branch is a convenient one-stop-shop for a variety of services, including an official full-service Post Office in the lobby. Edward Jones Investments is another great tenant in the Windrush Village.
- Commercial Development at Provenance is multifaceted. The first phase includes a 17,057 square foot multi-tenant retail center named Windrush Village Marketplace.
- Strategically positioned at the main entrance of Provenance.
- Architecturally designed to complement the character of the surrounding neighborhood.
- Suites in the village range in size from 1,200 to 3,600 square feet and can be customized to meet tenants’ specific needs.
- The next phase of commercial development is called Pecan Square. Currently, there are select lots available west and north of the Provenance Veterinary Hospital.
Attractive, Convenient Location
- The I-49 / Southern Loop Interchange has led to a significant increase in traffic counts along the Southern Loop corridor.
- The beauty of the surrounding environment, coupled with the disposable income of the surrounding upper income neighborhoods, makes Provenance a unique and inviting opportunity for commercial development.
- Provenance offers an excellent opportunity for commercial development. This new Traditional Neighborhood Development (TND) is nestled between mature hard woods and water features.
- Buying power in this commercially under-served area is almost four times greater than that found in other major retail corridors in Shreveport. In fact, the 2016 estimate for average household income within a three mile radius is $146,300.
Possible users in the commercial development of Provenance will include:
- Food Service Operations – coffee shops, delis and sandwich shops, bakeries, ice cream shops, pizza/po-boy establishments, wine bars, caterers and more
- Health and Beauty Services – spas, tanning and hair salons, fitness centers/personal trainers, and dance studios
- Office Use – Insurance, financial, medical, dental, and veterinarian offices and art studios
- Neighborhood Services – Dry cleaners, florists, video stores, grocery stores, pharmacies, mail services, banking services and daycare/pre-school services
- Retail Specialty Shops – Gift shops, apparel and gift boutiques, pet and hardware stores, interior design/specialty furniture stores, jewelers, outdoor/sports shops, frame shops, galleries and card/stationery shops, automobile services, fuel stations and car wash establishments
Find out how your venture can become a part of Provenance! Contact Vintage Realty at 318.222.2244 today for more information.
The commercial development of Provenance contains a variety of tracts of land that range in size and location and can be customized to meet a buyer’s specific needs.
All buildings must adhere to the covenants and restrictions of the Provenance building code.
Contact Listing Agents Hilary Bransford or Jason Brady with Vintage Realty at 318.222.2244 today for more information.
Hilary Bransford joined Vintage Realty in 1999. She has over 20 years experience working as a licensed commercial agent and specializes in brokerage and leasing of both office and retail properties. Hilary is ready to assist with all cycles of the life of an asset, including acquisition, development, leasing and disposition. Her extensive familiarity and knowledge of the market enable her to provide landlords and tenants with a high level of personal service and attention to detail. Hilary has provided site selection and lease negotiation services to numerous local, regional, and national companies including Legg Mason Wood Walker, Veteran’s Administration, CenterPoint Energy, Charles Schwab & Company, Apple One Employment Services, YMCA, Fresenius Medical Care, Interface Security Systems, Crawford & Company, H & R Block, Edward D. Jones, PJ s Coffee & Tea Company, Curves, Bath Junkie, WOW Café, The Dinner Station and Wings To Go; as well as many local office, medical and retail tenants.
Working as the Landlord’s agent, Hilary represents an inventory of over 700,000 square feet of office and retail property in the market. These properties represent a varied cross section of commercial properties, including Class A suburban multi-tenanted office buildings, office properties in the central business district, anchored shopping centers, Class A lifestyle centers, retail shadow centers, and neighborhood strip centers. Hilary is also the listing agent for the commercial development of a 377 acre Traditional Neighborhood Development called Provenance, the first TND in the region.
Hilary is a native of Shreveport and graduated from Centenary College with a Bachelor of Science degree in Geology. Her previous business experience includes management of a software development group in Dallas, Texas and as an Exploration Geologist in East Texas.
Hilary is well versed in all aspects of Commercial Brokerage and Leasing and is ready to help you reach your commercial real estate goals.
Jason Brady recently joined Vintage Realty Company in their Commercial Brokerage and Leasing Division. Jason has extensive market knowledge with 25 years of experience in the restaurant and retail world as the owner/operator of Cadre Hospitality Group. Jason also brings 5 years of experience in consulting and business development from his company Stag Culinary Outfitters.
Over his career Jason has been active in the community being involved in Shreveport Green, SRAC, Young Life, Committee of 100, Ducks Unlimited and CCA.
Jason is a graduate of Louisiana State University with a B.S. in Finance and a graduate of Johnson and Wales in Charleston, SC with an A.S. in Culinary Arts. He is married to Beth Brady and has two sons Mason and Will.
To contact Jason, please call 318-222-2244 x 689 or email email@example.com.