Storage abounds. This single-story new home by Vintage Construction Group features an open floorplan, with Living and Dining spaces centered on a beautiful custom hearth. A small Foyer with a coat closet creates a formal entry. The Kitchen has three full walls of custom-built to-the-ceiling cabinetry, island with bar seating and additional storage, walk-in pantry, and a Clutter Kitchen tucked behind a cased opening to hide larger appliances. Two spare bedrooms at the front of the home share a private bath and feature large walk-in closets. For guests, a Powder Room is located near entertaining spaces. A lovely vestibule entry into the Master Suite features a small bookcase, and the Master Bath boasts separate vanities (Hers is very long with a vanity space and more than ample storage) spa tub, shower with custom tile work, and an enormous Master Closet with built-ins and adjustable shelving units. The home is on a corner lot and has a wonderful side porch and sizable yard. Other notable features are a tankless water heater, Jeldwen low-e rated windows, and radiant barrier roof decking. Interior finishes are selected by Interior Designer Jenny Johnston and can also be selected by a buyer during construction.
- Availability Status: Available, Move-In Ready
- Priced: $440,000
- Beds: 3
- Bath: 2.5
- Sq Ft: 2,233
- Garages: 2
- Phone Number: 318-683-0399
- Address: 3037 Snap Dragon Lane, Shreveport, LA
Some of The Home Products We Use:
- CertainTeed 30-Year Landmark Architectural Shingles: Designed to replicate the appearance of cedar shake roofing; Dual-layered construction provides extra protection from the elements. 10-Year Streak Fighter Algae-Resistance Warranty.
- LP TechShield Radiant Barrier Roof Sheathing: Reduces monthly cooling costs by blocking up to 97% of the radiant heat in the panel from emitting into a home’s attic, lowering attic temperatures by up to 30 degrees. 20-Year Transferable Limited Warranty.
- Jeld-Wen Windows (Siteline Clad, W-2500 Wood Clad, V-2500 Vinyl): Increased thermal performance and weather resistance with outstanding energy advantages. Thermally improved engineered sill and frame designs. Limited Lifetime Warranty; Double Insulated; High UL Rating.
- Bevolo Gas Lanterns: Copper lanterns handcrafted in New Orleans since 1945.
- James Hardie Siding, Soffit and Fascia: Fiber cement siding specifically engineered to withstand damage from moisture, rot, insects and weather. Endorsed by fire fighters nationwide – will not ignite when exposed to a direct flame and will not contribute fuel to a fire.
- HB&G Columns and Railing (Low Maintenance, Sustainable Product): HB&G continues to lead the industry in offering the most technologically advanced and highest quality synthetic porch columns and porch products on the market.
- Composite Porch Flooring with Lifetime Warranty
- Owens Corning Insulation / Icynene Foam Insulation / Hybrid Insulation: In addition to high quality insulation, and a variety of types, Vintage uses insulation for sound walls – to block noise from kitchens, baths and utilities to public and sleeping spaces.
- Rheem Tankless Gas Water Heater (5 year warranty): A great hot water solution for homes with busy families and homes with luxury bathrooms, even vacation homes, Rheem tankless water heaters provide the comfort and convenience of having a continuous supply of hot water. **RTG-8.5
- Kohler Plumbing Fixtures (tubs, toilets, valves, faucets)
- American Standard HVAC Equipment: Excellent efficiency, single-stage cooling with consistent comfort and quiet operation. Standard 14.00 SEER with a 5-year warranty. Aprilaire Space-Gard once-a-year high efficiency filters.
- Electrical and A/V Standards Include the Following: LED Can Bulbs; Surge Ready Electrical Panels with Electronic Device Warranty Network Prewire; and Smart Home, CAT6 Wiring
- GE Appliances – Energy Star-Rated: With inspired aesthetics and impressive power, GE Appliances are designed for people who love to live in the Kitchen. Energy-Star rated energy efficient appliance offer the economic benefit of efficient energy use without sacrificing features, performance, style, or convenience.
- Natural Stone and Quartz Countertops: As a standard, Vintage uses Natural Stone and Manufactured Quartz for Kitchen and Utility countertops and Bath vanities. Manufactured Quartz is highly durable, easy to clean and stain- and scratch-resistant. It imitates the look of granite, marble or limestone but still appeals to clients who want a more even, balanced pattern.
- Custom Wood Cabinetry
- Clopay Garage Doors: Clopay® is proud to be the largest manufacturer of residential garage doors in North America and recognized as the leading brand among homeowners. Clopay doors are available in a variety of styles including carriage-house, raised-panel and modern, all with convenient overhead operation.
- 2-10 Warranty purchased with Every Home: 2-10 HBW offers the most comprehensive coverage for systems and structural failures for new construction. 2-10 HBW makes it easy for homeowners to do business with us by handling all communication with their service contractors and covering the cost of parts and labor. With a 2-10 HBW Home Warranty Service Agreement, you’ll get access to a network of over 6,000 authorized, independent service contractors; and there is even have an online Homeowner Portal for you to manage your account, request service and renew your Service Agreement.
*Not every home contains all of the product brands listed above, these are simply brands and partners Vintage Construction Group often uses.