Storage abounds. This single-story new home by Vintage Construction Group features an open floorplan, with Living and Dining spaces centered on a beautiful custom hearth. A small Foyer with a coat closet creates a formal entry. The Kitchen has three full walls of custom-built to-the-ceiling cabinetry, island with bar seating and additional storage, walk-in pantry, and a Clutter Kitchen tucked behind a cased opening to hide larger appliances. Two spare bedrooms at the front of the home share a private bath and feature large walk-in closets. For guests, a Powder Room is located near entertaining spaces. A lovely vestibule entry into the Master Suite features a small bookcase, and the Master Bath boasts separate vanities (Hers is very long with a vanity space and more than ample storage) spa tub, shower with custom tile work, and an enormous Master Closet with built-ins and adjustable shelving units. The home is on a corner lot and has a wonderful side porch and sizable yard. Other notable features are a tankless water heater, Jeldwen low-e rated windows, and radiant barrier roof decking. Interior finishes are selected by Interior Designer Jenny Johnston and can also be selected by a buyer during construction.
ABOUT THE BUILDER:
As a full-service construction company and custom home builder, Vintage Construction Group specializes in new home construction in Northwest Louisiana. Since opening its doors in 2006, Vintage Construction Group has built over 220 homes in our area. No matter the project, the company takes a homeowner-first approach by continually keeping clients informed and making sure they are comfortable and confident in the project. We have a dedicated team with over 60 years of construction industry experience, and we are a Southern Living Custom Home builder, a Certified Green Professional, and an Energy Star partner. Come experience the Vintage difference!
- Availability Status: Available, Under Construction - Completion Spring 2019
- Priced: $440,000
- Beds: 3
- Bath: 2.5
- Sq Ft: 2,233
- Garages: 2
- Phone Number: 318-683-0399
- Address: 3037 Snap Dragon Lane, Shreveport, LA
Some of The Home Products We Use:
- CertainTeed 30-Year Landmark Architectural Shingles: Designed to replicate the appearance of cedar shake roofing; Dual-layered construction provides extra protection from the elements. 10-Year Streak Fighter Algae-Resistance Warranty.
- LP TechShield Radiant Barrier Roof Sheathing: Reduces monthly cooling costs by blocking up to 97% of the radiant heat in the panel from emitting into a home’s attic, lowering attic temperatures by up to 30 degrees. 20-Year Transferable Limited Warranty.
- Jeld-Wen Windows (Siteline Clad, W-2500 Wood Clad, V-2500 Vinyl): Increased thermal performance and weather resistance with outstanding energy advantages. Thermally improved engineered sill and frame designs. Limited Lifetime Warranty; Double Insulated; High UL Rating.
- Bevolo Gas Lanterns: Copper lanterns handcrafted in New Orleans since 1945.
- James Hardie Siding, Soffit and Fascia: Fiber cement siding specifically engineered to withstand damage from moisture, rot, insects and weather. Endorsed by fire fighters nationwide – will not ignite when exposed to a direct flame and will not contribute fuel to a fire.
- HB&G Columns and Railing (Low Maintenance, Sustainable Product): HB&G continues to lead the industry in offering the most technologically advanced and highest quality synthetic porch columns and porch products on the market.
- Composite Porch Flooring with Lifetime Warranty
- Owens Corning Insulation / Icynene Foam Insulation / Hybrid Insulation: In addition to high quality insulation, and a variety of types, Vintage uses insulation for sound walls – to block noise from kitchens, baths and utilities to public and sleeping spaces.
- Rheem Tankless Gas Water Heater (5 year warranty): A great hot water solution for homes with busy families and homes with luxury bathrooms, even vacation homes, Rheem tankless water heaters provide the comfort and convenience of having a continuous supply of hot water. **RTG-8.5
- Kohler Plumbing Fixtures (tubs, toilets, valves, faucets)
- American Standard HVAC Equipment: Excellent efficiency, single-stage cooling with consistent comfort and quiet operation. Standard 14.00 SEER with a 5-year warranty. Aprilaire Space-Gard once-a-year high efficiency filters.
- Electrical and A/V Standards Include the Following: LED Can Bulbs; Surge Ready Electrical Panels with Electronic Device Warranty Network Prewire; and Smart Home, CAT6 Wiring
- GE Appliances – Energy Star-Rated: With inspired aesthetics and impressive power, GE Appliances are designed for people who love to live in the Kitchen. Energy-Star rated energy efficient appliance offer the economic benefit of efficient energy use without sacrificing features, performance, style, or convenience.
- Natural Stone and Quartz Countertops: As a standard, Vintage uses Natural Stone and Manufactured Quartz for Kitchen and Utility countertops and Bath vanities. Manufactured Quartz is highly durable, easy to clean and stain- and scratch-resistant. It imitates the look of granite, marble or limestone but still appeals to clients who want a more even, balanced pattern.
- Custom Wood Cabinetry
- Clopay Garage Doors: Clopay® is proud to be the largest manufacturer of residential garage doors in North America and recognized as the leading brand among homeowners. Clopay doors are available in a variety of styles including carriage-house, raised-panel and modern, all with convenient overhead operation.
- 2-10 Warranty purchased with Every Home: 2-10 HBW offers the most comprehensive coverage for systems and structural failures for new construction. 2-10 HBW makes it easy for homeowners to do business with us by handling all communication with their service contractors and covering the cost of parts and labor. With a 2-10 HBW Home Warranty Service Agreement, you’ll get access to a network of over 6,000 authorized, independent service contractors; and there is even have an online Homeowner Portal for you to manage your account, request service and renew your Service Agreement.
*Not every home contains all of the product brands listed above, these are simply brands and partners Vintage Construction Group often uses.