The perfect blend of traditional Louisiana architecture with a modern twist, this home boasts an efficient design with fabulous outdoor entertaining spaces, downstairs guest bedroom with private bath, luxurious Master suite, and second-story bedrooms with private baths, walk-in closets and sizable den. Black framed windows against light-colored stucco gives a fresh, polished elegance to the exterior of the home. Handmade gas lanterns provide warmth and ambiance to the formal entry. A shuttered private cabana with outdoor fireplace is ideal for outdoor entertaining. Thought has been given to every inch of usable space, and storage abounds. Matt’s commitment to high quality construction, innovative design, and energy efficiency makes Jenkins Construction the ideal choice when building your dream home.
- Availability Status: Available, Move-In Ready
- Priced: $658,000
- Beds: 4+Study and Flex Room
- Bath: 3.5
- Sq Ft: 3,099
- Garages: 3
- Phone Number: 318-683-0399
- Address: 2108 Fairwoods Dr, Shreveport, LA 71106, USA
Some of The Home Products We Use:
- KitchenAid Appliances: With chef-inspired design, smart features and exceptional performance, KitchenAid appliances were created for those who live to create. You’ll find top-of-the-line equipment designed to help you craft a masterpiece meal for family or friends.
- Custom Wood Cabinetry: Built to last by local craftsmen, our custom wood cabinets maximize the available space and match the style of the house.
- Natural Stone and Quartz Countertops: Kitchen, utility and bathroom countertops are selected from Manufactured Quartz and Natural Stone products. Manufactured Quartz is highly durable, easy to clean and resistant to stains and scratches. It imitates the look of granite, marble or limestone but still appeals to clients who want a more even, balanced pattern.
- CopperSmith Gas Lanterns: Designed to provide a lifetime of service with classic appeal.
- Recessed can lights: All can light bulbs are LED for reduced energy consumption and longer life.
- A/V Standards: Our houses are wired with phone and TV to a structured wiring box. They are also prewired for zone music at select locations.
- Heat & Glo Exclaim Fireplace: The Exclaim Series offers superior design and impressive performance. Large viewing areas and attractive brick interiors bring warmth and ambiance into your favorite room.
- Radiant Barrier Roof Sheathing: Reduces monthly cooling costs by blocking up to 97% of the radiant heat, lowering attic temperatures by up to 30 degrees.
- Fiber Cement Siding, Soffit and Fascia: Fiber cement siding is specifically engineered to withstand damage from moisture, rot, insects and weather. Endorsed by fire fighters nationwide it will not ignite when exposed to a direct flame and will not contribute fuel to a fire.
- Clopay Garage Doors: Clopay is proud to be the largest manufacturer of residential garage doors in North America and recognized as the leading brand among homeowners. Clopay doors are available in a variety of styles including carriage-house, raised-panel and modern, all with convenient overhead operation.
- American Standard HVAC Equipment: American Standard has been providing home comfort for more than 100 years. Their systems are tailored to your unique home environment and comfort needs.
- BIBS insulation (Blown-In-Blanket System): The BIBS system is a proven, state-of-the-art insulation system installed in the walls, floors, and cathedral ceilings. The system forms a seamless blanket of insulation that completely fills around pipes, wires, and other objects inside the cavity to increase thermal efficiency.
- Schlage Door knobs: Built with quality in mind, Schlage door knobs offer timeless appeal with classic feel.
- Rheem Tankless Gas Water Heater: Rheem tankless gas water heaters offer the perfect water heating solution. Imagine never running out of hot water again. Rheem provides innovative, new tankless products that provide a continuous supply of hot water from energy efficient and space saving units.
- Delta Plumbing Faucets: From leading technologies and original designs, Delta has built a reputation as one of the most trusted brand names in residential and commercial faucets and fixtures.
- CertainTeed 30-Year Landmark Architectural Shingles: Designed to replicate the appearance of cedar shake roofing; Dual-layered construction provides extra protection from the elements. Comes with a 10-Year Streak Fighter Algae-Resistance Warranty.
- Weather Shield Wood Clad and Vinyl Windows: Through their innovative use of materials and design, they offer industrial strength efficiency with refined appearance. With a Best-In-Class Warranty, enjoy superior performance with the confidence you’re getting an outstanding product from a trustworthy company.
*Not every home contains all of the product brands listed above, these are simply brands and partners Jenkins Construction often uses.