Farmers Market & Concert Series
- This event has passed.
Farmers Market featuring Live Music by Ryan Dougherty!
Thursday, October 12th, 2017 5 – 8 PM
Looking for something to do this Thursday? We’ve got the perfect event! Local Shreveport musician Ryan Dougherty is playing a concert in the Park in Southeast Shreveport during a local farmers market. Shop local arts, crafts, homemade goods and produce. We are expecting over 30 vendors including food trucks, so bring your blankets, chairs and wagons to load up on some fun and goodies! This is a great place to find those early holiday gifts! Also, be sure to visit our pumpkin patch to help support The Junior League of Shreveport-Bossier!
Farmers Market Vendors
• Becky Meziere, Face Painting services
• Bliss, All Natural homemade bath bombs, shower tablets, body wash and body Lotion. Window decals and vinyl decals
• Cade’s Candles, Homemade candles
• Clucker Farms, microgreens, lettuce, swiss chard, kale, spinach, poulty, eggs, canned goods
• Earthlizard Designs, Personalized handpainted, hand-lettered wooden door hangers
• Gethsemane Gardens, Pickles, relishes, salsas and dips
• Glory and Grace Splendid Tea Company, Flavored teas, dry meat rubs, salts, BBQ sauce, sweet tea jellies
• JH Produce, Produce
• Johnny’s Tamales, Homemade tamales, sausage poboys and brisket sandwiches
• Kari Gray Designs, Jewelry, Bible verse bracelets, scarves made from men’s ties
• Komboucha + Kindness LLC, Quality organic fair trade tea, and flavor with organic cold pressed juices
• Lagniappe Wine Jelly, Gourmet Wine Jelly 1/2 pint jars gift baskets
• Mahaffey Farms, Meat, carrots, onions, kale, Swiss chard, green beans, etc.
• Max’s Comfort Food, Homemade chicken & dumplings, BBQ sandwiches, sausage, drinks, etc.
• Monday Meals, Frozen pre-packaged healthy meals using local products
• Nana & Papa’s Kitchen, Eggs, butter, jellies, pies, bread, pickles, crackers
• PS Delights, Crepes, PiSicles, Homemade Ice Cream, Ice Pops
• Ransom Produce, Seasonal produce and honey grown on their farm
• Salsa…by george, Fresh Salsa
• Scratch House Kitchen, Small batch baked goods, traditional sourdough breads
• The Shaded Peach Homemade bath bombs
• Smith Family Farms of Louisiana, Locally-raised beef and lamb
• Sweet Tee Shreveport, Locally designed and made t-shirts
• Thompson’s Produce, Farm fresh vegetables and peas
• Tribe Gypsy, Custom wood serving trays & Lazy Susans
• We Knead Dough Baking, Baked goods – breads, cookies, etc.