- This event has passed.
Saturday, April 28, 2018
Support The Provenance Institute’s partner, Holy Angels and #GiveForGood at AngelFest, a celebration of music, food and Shreveport’s Holy Angels. Bands will play throughout the day in Windrush Park at Provenance Community, accompanied with food trucks and bars. You can #GiveForGood while jamming to the beat at our mobile giving stations. Approximately 84 cents of every dollar raised goes directly to care for our Angels. When you give through #GiveForGood, your donation is increased through The Community Foundation‘s Lagniappe Fund.
Hwy Lions 5:30-6:45 PM
Star Chamber 6:45 PM-8 PM
Maggie Koerner 8-9:30 PM
Admission is free. Suggested donation: $25 per person (cards, cash and check accepted)
Kids Corner Sponsors:
– Pet-friendly (please pick up after your pet)
– Alcohol available for purchase (HA gets proceeds from the beer trailer and The Bubble Bar). We’ll take cash and cards.
– Food available for purchase
– Feel free to bring blankets/folding chairs/etc. We’ll have some seating.
– Parking: Behind Windrush Village near Red River Bank, El Cabo Verde, Frank’s Louisiana Kitchen and Windrush Grill.
– Side Street Parking around the Parks
– Parking Lot by the Montessori School For Shreveport South Campus on Woodberry Avenue
– Additional Parking available in the Provenance Veterinary Hospital on Southern Loop
Want to Volunteer? Register Here! Volunteer for AngelFest #GiveForGood